MineLight Articles of Interest
Recent Articles of Interest
- PDMA Event. Beyond Ideas: Rethinking the Front End of Innovation. PDMA Chicago Chapter talk given by MineLight Solutions' Patrick O'Brien and Karim Sadroudine, May 24, 2012
- Five Questions to Ask Before Mapping Out an Innovation Plan, Industry Week, May 8, 2012
- White Paper: Turning Strategy and Innovation into Success - Driving revenue and profit growth for healthcare product portfolios, Information Week, May 2012
- Report: Manufacturers Can't Innovate Without Talent, Industry Week, April 27, 2012
- Innovation Keeps Corning in a Glass by Itself, Industry Week, April 18, 2012
- The Difference Between 'Invention' and 'Innovation', PBS Idea Lab, March 29, 2012.
- Innovative Ideas Are A Dime A Dozen, Information Week, March 12, 2012.
- Tycho Brahe, Your Third-Grade English Teacher and Innovation, PDMA Blog, February 26, 2012.
- Five Dimensions to Conceptualize Your Idea to Make it a Successful Innovation, Innovation Management, January 23, 2012.
- The Principles of Lean Innovation, PDMA Blog, January 22, 2012.
- New Study Highlights Challenges for American R&D, Medical Devices Manufacturers Association, January 18, 2012.
- Why New Innovation and Revenue Growth Strategies Fail, Forbes, January 12, 2012
- Survey of Biomedical Industry CEOs Finds Lack of Investment and Regulatory Environment Threaten Future Growth and Innovation, PRNewswire, January 10, 2012
- Avoiding Innovation's Terrible Toll, Wall Street Journal Online, January 7, 2012
- Senators Introduce Legislation to Streamline de novo Process, Medical Devices Manufacturers Association, December 7, 2011.
- Strategies for Success in Product Innovation, Industry Week, November 16, 2011
- If You Truly Want to Innovate, Be Willing to Ask Tough Questions, Industry Week, November 1, 2011
- How to Move into a Different Sector with Success, Industry Week, October 19, 2011
- New Ideas to Spur Innovation, Telemedicine News, October 11, 2011
- The Global Biomedical Industry: Preserving U.S. Leadership, Milken Institute, September 22, 2011
- House Committee Holds Forum on Jobs and Innovation, Medical Devices Manufacturers Association, September 20, 2011
- Paying Closer Attention to the Consumer,Industry Week, September 14, 2011
"The more extensive a man's knowledge of what has been done, the greater will be his power of knowing what to do."
- Benjamin Disraeli